At Weightmedics, the safety of our patients is paramount so we have put a number of COVID-19 prevention measures in place at our clinics including the below:
- Requesting patients with COVID-19 symptoms stay at home.
- Booked appointments only, no walk-ins, no patient companions.
- Hand gel provided on entry and face mask must be worn- this will be provided if you do not have one.
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment to confidently protect you and our team including gloves and face masks by our staff during consultations, and perspex screens at reception.
- Enhanced infection prevention and control to ensure the environment at the clinic remains safe throughout the day.
- Controlling the number of patients in reception at the clinic to a maximum of two people at one time.
- Virtual/phone consultations with you where possible to reduce the number of visits required to make to the practice.
- Contactless and card payments taken where possible to reduce the need for further contact.
Furthermore, we are pleased to report that the CQC have assessed that our Uxbridge, Richmond and Victoria clinics are managing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. The reports for each clinic confirm that:
- The location’s environment supports the preventing and containing the transmission of infection.
- Working arrangements and procedures are clear and accessible to staff, people who use the service, their supporters, and visitors to the service.
- Risks to the health of people using the service are being properly assessed, monitored and managed.
- For stricter infection control the provider has updated deep cleaning regimes, reconfigured waiting areas, implemented the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and introduced social distancing measures.
- The provider is monitoring and protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of staff.