Weight Management Doctors
Would you like to help patients achieve and maintain a healthier weight whilst minimising their risks of hypertension and Type II diabetes?
With over 30-years in helping tens of thousands of patients to lose weight, Weightmedics is as ever in demand. We therefore need additional doctors to cover sessions across our clinics.
We would welcome doctors with experience in weight management
- You will work in a comfortable clinic with support from other Doctors, Nutritionists, Behavioural Change Specialists, Fitness Experts and Support Staff.
- You will be paid competitive rates of pay.
- You will be provided with full training.
- Ad-hoc and regular bookings available.
- Weightmedics is a designated body which provides the tools and structure necessary for doctor’s appraisal and re-validation.
As this is locum work the working days are not fixed. However, fixed days are available on a permanent basis. In general, we would be seeking at least 1 day’s availability from you per week, but this is often negotiable as we often cover block bookings for annual leave or sickness.
For an exploratory, no obligation conversation about this type of Doctor work please contact Jemma Cooke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Patient Liaison/Front of House
Required in London: Victoria, Edgware Road, Richmond and Uxbridge.
Full-time and part-time positions available
We are a group of private medical clinics, specialising in weight loss and weight management. We have been established since 1988 and are very pleased to say that most of our new patients come to the clinic because of positive feedback from friends and family who have visited us before.
We aim to be friendly, flexible and supportive in helping our patients meet their weight loss objectives. Our doctors are highly qualified and very experienced in determining the most appropriate form of treatment for each patient.
Senior Front of House
- Do you have a warm, welcoming manner?
- Are you passionate about health, fitness and nutrition?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you well organised person who can multi-task?
- A person who is excited by rather than challenged by change is imperative. As a fast-growing business, we can guarantee constant change, regular revision of priorities and changes to your role.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Working alongside the clinic Doctor ensuring a smooth patient journey
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Ensuring clinic targets are achieved
- Responsible for stock management
- Responsible for diary bookings
- Speaking to patients about additional Weightmedics services that might be of interest to them.
- The smooth day to day running of clinic reception
You will undergo an initial training programme which will focus on the values of the business, quality, safety and excellence throughout. Reporting to the Clinic Manager you will work closely with a team of GMC registered doctors who have a keen interest in obesity, diabetes and weight loss. Your great communication skills and administration organisation will help ensure that our patients have a fantastic experience. You will be joining a company who recognises the importance of employing and retaining great people and a company where your voice will be heard.
Please contact Jemma Cooke at email@example.com.